July 7, 2011

Getting Married?

Or perhaps you know of a couple who will be? And maybe this couple would prefer some elegant music for their wedding ceremony.

A solo violin would work wonders for a quaint outdoor ceremony by the river.

A solo violinist would add just the right touch of reverence for a small church wedding.

A solo violinist won't detract from the all the other fine touches made with care on your special day, but place that hint of finishing dignified grace that will impress your guests.

Comment on this post or email me at andersonmusicstudio@ymail.com for a quote and to book a solo violin for your magic moment!

Wedding coordinators and brides alike will find me easily accommodating for your big day!


1 comment:

Leah said...

Some day I'll ask you to play for my wedding... but I'm getting a little ahead of myself. :-) I'll have to wait for prince charming first. ;-)

I'll be sure to recommend you any time there's a wedding! :-)

Blessings,
Leah