October 27, 2011

I'm Late

Two and a half weeks late, that is.

Baby #4 is at 6.5 weeks gestation and already has eyes, nose, fingers, toes and a beating heart! Completely human from start to finish! It's amazing!



For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:13-14



Just as you do not know the path of the wind and how bones are formed in the womb of the pregnant woman, so you do not know the activity of God who makes all things.
Ecclesiastes 11:5

Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb,
"I, the LORD, and the maker of all things,
Stretching out the heavens by Myself
And spreading out the earth all alone . . .
Isaiah 44:24

1 comment:

Leah said...

Congratulations! I was so excited when I heard the news! :-)

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed pregnancy.

Blessings,
Leah