March 18, 2009

Clean Shaven


Today Jeramy shaved his goatee for an interview on Monday. I miss it; it added such a bold look to his appearance. Now I feel like I've traded in my husband for another model. When we met he had a full beard. I hated how it covered so much of his face, but it was nicely filled out and had some natural highlighted colors in it. The bearded photo was taken at my graduation from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.


After I graduated and moved back home, Jeramy took his full beard on his mission trip to North Africa that summer. He shaved it upon his return to the States, when I had a brief opportunity to see all his facial hair removed. That fall he grew a goatee and has kept it since . . . until today. I would rather that he get the job and remain clean shaven than to miss this job opportunity and re-grow his goatee. But I think it's going to take some time for me to get used to this new look.




No comments: