May 19, 2009

Green Light: Cloth Diapers

Yesterday I received a box of Kushies Diaper Wraps and Diaper Liners in the mail.  I'm so excited to embark on this journey!  I washed them and tonight, Moriah has gone to bed wearing a new cloth diaper.  The smell in the morning will be a little rough (understatement!) but I'll get over it (maybe).  

Basically Baby has diaper covers less expensive than the other guys and they offer free shipping on all orders.

I'm still working on the diaper sprayer.  I attempted to make one off of a do-it-yourself tutorial on Gidget Goes Home, but my toilet supply line is 1/2" not 3/8", so I've had a slight hang-up, but that's okay because we're going cloth!

And Jeramy is excited about the financial stewardship and he's not shying away from the added work!

Woo hoo!

No comments: