May 23, 2009

The Potty!

Moriah has peed in the potty about 5 times total this past month!  She peed two nights in a row, last night and tonight!  I'm so excited!  I think she's beginning to understand what I'm asking her to do when I tell her, "Moriah, pee pee in the potty."  And when she does - whoo boy, do I have a royal cow!  I squeal and yell and shout and dance and make her laugh as hard as I can.  :-)  I usually don't go overboard in emotion in a whole lot of things, so for her to see me be crazy - it's a big deal.  :-)  Tonight both grandmothers got to witness the wonderful yellow liquid in the bottom of the potty and also had a little party!

Does anyone have any ideas about potty training they would like to share?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is from Grandma Jane-Yeah Moriah-Thanks for the peepee in the potty. It was a great party.

Meggan said...

PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!!!!

Erin said...

Yay! That is exciting! I liked the book "Toilet Training in Less than a Day" by Azrin & Foxx... while I didn't follow it precisely, I used alot of their suggestions and appreciated them! Great job Moriah... and mama!!! :-D