June 9, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


I know it's a little late for Monday, but it's never too late to be thankful.

426. I'm so thankful for our ranch home with a basement. Everything important is on one level. I definitely appreciate it more as my pregnancy progresses. Our previous dwelling was a three-level townhouse. I am so thankful that I don't have to go up and down the stairs several times a day for laundry, naps, cleaning bathrooms and bedrooms, etc. It means less opportunities for pain and fatigue.

427. I'm grateful for the good fruits of our garden labor. Given most of the hard work was done by Jeramy, still I bought the seed packets and provided encouragement and weather updates. It's so great to be able to eat REAL tomatoes and green beans!

428. Along with that, I'm thankful that all the rain we had last week isn't forecasted for this week. Our green beans were beginning to drown.

429. The will to physically get up out of the bed every morning.

430. I'm thankful there is NO tingling numbness in my fingers - i.e. the carpal tunnel release surgery was a complete success.

Thank God! Call out His Name!
Tell the whole world who He is and what He's done!
1 Chronicles 16:8 (The Message)

What things are you thankful for?


No comments: