May 2, 2011

Multitude Monday



591. Today I am thankful for my home, that God spared us when He had no reason to do so.

592. I am thankful for my salvation, that God chose to save me, the worst of sinners, and enlighten me to understand and desire the Truth who is Christ Jesus.

593. I am thankful that I don't have to go work outside my home with worldly people as I did waiting tables.

594. I am thankful for God, through my husband, providing for me all the basic necessities of food, clothing and shelter.

595. I am thankful for the freedom to remain home as other women are compelled to work based on various circumstances.

596. I am thankful for Lily, who survived a scary fall and is still blessing us with her presence.

597. I am thankful for the promotion of a beloved Professor who went to be with Christ yesterday evening. He was a joy to know and worship with. I learned so much from him.

598. I am thankful for true friends and the ability, with God's Word, to comfort and encourage them in Christ.

599. I am thankful that my Mom lives close by that we can go to her house and be comfortable while Jeramy paints ours.

600. I am thankful that God, through grace and time, gives the ability to forget those things we regret most, at least some of the time.

What are you thankful for?





1 comment:

The Roses said...

I'm thankful that Lily is okey, too.