August 11, 2010

Key Lime Pie


Mom gave me a packet of Wind & Willow mix and I just followed the directions. It only took about 5 to 10 minutes to prepare. This recipe produces a flavor that is not too bitter or too sweet and the texture is medium thickness (cream cheese and whipped cream). This is a great dessert to make if you're pressed for time and/or don't want to spend a lot of money on special ingredients. But for the future, I think making a pie with more scratch ingredients won't be too much more trouble and might produce the texture and flavor I prefer.

I made it for us (my pregnancy cravings) and Jeramy thought it looked so good, he insisted I take a picture.


2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh... YUM!!!!

That looks so delicious!

~Leah

Leah said...

Oops! I wrote that with Abby's profile.

I'll say it again...

Oh... yum!!!

That looks so delicious!

~Leah