August 8, 2010

Studio News: August 2010

New neon pens to help with advertising and as a thank you. I'll be more than happy to give them away if you would like some. They write great! If you're interested in ordering personalized pens, here's the name drop: Richard Taylor @ G3 Graphics Inc. Phone: 877-574-8292 X230

New recordings of Suzuki Volume 1 will be available soon. This recording is for practice only. There is no piano accompaniment and the recording is not professionally made. I plan to make it available for download in the right sidebar section under The Anderson Music Studio. And I also plan to copy it to a CD-R for my students.

I'm planning on taking a baby break once the baby comes and hope to resume lessons the first week in September. If this should change, each student will be notified. Any August lessons missed will be credited to September.

No comments: