August 2, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

The temptation to become bitter grows as my belly grows and causes more pain and discomfort, as well as impatience as I wait for relief, and discontentment as I can not do as much physically as I could before. Sometimes thankfulness is an exercise. It is definitely a commandment.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15

I am thankful for
486. Any day my feet are not swollen.
487. Blackout curtains in Moriah's room.
488. Inexpensive fruit.
489. Any time Moriah and Lily take the initiative to be helpers.
490. Free entertainment in Suwanee Town Center: Footloose.
491. Small stores, like ALDI, where I can get what I need, while saving money and avoid excessive walking.
492. SAM'S Club free Click n' Pull service.
493. A new job for Mom. She starts this Thursday.
494. Mom's Tuesday ER episode wasn't any worse than it could have been.
495. Lily's sweet, soft smile.
496. Any moment there's no whining, crying, or rebellious temper tantrums.
497. Every time Moriah and Lily eat their entire meal.
498. Horse shoe neck pillows.
499. Any time I can put my feet up.
500. Watching my girls dance.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments: