August 19, 2009

The Children of Caesar

The Children of Caesar is a two-part recorded seminar by Voddie Baucham which first addresses homeschooling then addresses adopting a Biblical model in the home. Each talk is very well researched and expounded. His passion and logic are evident and fully founded and supported by Scripture. It is an excellent seminar and I highly recommend it. I had no idea that so many young adults are lost to worldviews introduced in public schools. I had some idea before . . . but had not considered the gravity of it until getting married. You're able to watch some clips on YouTube.





3 comments:

L. Siyam said...

This is a great video. We actually watched it a couple of days ago. We will be happy to lend it to whoever wants to watch it!

Erin said...

Voddie is one of my absolute favorite preachers. Everything I've heard him do is excellent!

Meggan said...

Liliana, I would love to watch the whole thing!