August 1, 2009

Many Thanks

Jeramy, Moriah, Lily and I had such a good time visiting in Statesboro. We really want to thank Grandma and Granddaddy Anderson for all of the many kindnesses they showed to us. They gave us the gift of creamed corn - a TRUE labor of love! They cooked such wonderful meals (as always!) and allowed us to invade their home - whining toddlers, teething infants, cloth diapers and all!

I was also very excited for the extended family to see how Moriah has grown into a very active little girl and to meet our very sweet little Lily. We received visits from Great Grandma Gladys, Aunts Janis, Tammy and Sherri and cousins Hope and Justin. Uncle Stephen (Jeramy's brother) and girlfriend Tina got to see the girls too and that was precious also.

And I cannot go without saying this: Mrs. Anderson's Blueberry Cake was totally awesome! THE best (non chocolate) cake I have ever had, ever! Please, Mrs. Anderson, make that cake again for Christmas or my birthday. It is soooo good! Have you ever thought of mixing blueberries in with the cake batter also?

Thanks so much again for opening your home to us. Your hospitality is unparalleled.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meggan and Jeramy and girls it is Grandma Jane. Thank you so much for packing up and coming to visit us I know it was a lot of work to pack up the girls and travel and return the noxt day. It is always a joy for me to have you guys come and visit. Meggan I will bake you the Blueberry cake anytime you would like it. Love you Grandma Jane