December 7, 2009

Multitude Monday

holy experience


Surely the righteous will give thanks to Your name;
The upright will dwell in Your presence.
Psalm 140:13

Today, in no particular order, I am thankful for:

101. God's grace to get out of bed.
102. A great 7 a.m. run in brisk, not windy, weather.
103. Saving money on a great big fellowship!
104. Kids climbing my trees in our front yard.
105. Kids safely descending from high limbs on the trees in our front yard.
106. The sweetness of homemade birthday cards. :-D
107. Leftovers from big meals.
108. The bird's song at first daylight.
109. The absence of loud, long barking at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
110. Meatballs at church fellowship meals.
111. That God takes an unrighteous sinner like me and re-creates me to be righteous.
112. That my wicked heart is transformed by God's grace to become upright in His sight.
113. That God changes my desires from things evil, to His holy presence.
114. Any silent moments while reading Scripture.
115. A dishwasher.
116. Enjoying the symphony without bitterness.
117. New violin students.
118. A new vacuum cleaner.
119. A bug-free home.
120. My mother-in-law's chocolate covered pretzel sticks.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments: