December 1, 2009

What to Write?

I admit that since moving into our new home, I haven't had as much time and motivation to post as regularly as I did before. I love the layout of our ranch in that the basement is where we keep our books and office area. Because it's in a less prominent spot, I tend to forget and therefore spend less time on the computer in general - which is a good thing. But I don't like to keep all of you wonderful people in suspense, so I promise to get better. :-)

There have been many things on my mind lately that I've considered posting on:

  • How feminism deceives women and robs them of contentment and joy;
  • Women in the medical field and the military;
  • Why decidedly having one child creates hardship later;
  • My marital resolutions (although it's only been three years, it would be helpful for me to jot down what I've learned so far); and
  • Encouragement toward joyous contentment.


Soon I will post on some of these things, but right now . . . my toddler has awoken from her nap. What would you like to read on this blog?


1 comment:

Muddled Mama said...

Do you think the duties of the wife of a professional minister and the wife of a regular guy differ? It seems that there is a lot of pressure on pastors wife's to be more and do more. I'd be interested in your opinion.

Sherri