March 4, 2010

Our Anniversary at The Biltmore House

For our third year wedding anniversary Jeramy and I enjoyed two days touring the Biltmore House in Asheville, North Carolina. The land is so beautiful, even in the dead of winter, and especially when it's covered in snow. We really had a wonderful time. If you ever have a chance to visit, you will enjoy the craftsmanship, quality, excellence, extravagance and the real humanity of the home and the Vanderbilts who lived there. What's it like to live in such a way that money is no object or barrier? Come see the Estate and you'll find out.




(Taking pictures inside the Home is prohibited.)


2 comments:

Anna said...

I love the Biltmore. It is wonderful in any season and I bet it was really fun to see it covered in snow. I went to college about 45 minutes away from there and I just love those mountains. So beautiful!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a beautiful trip! :-)