April 8, 2010

The Dollar Tree

Can I just say how much I love the dollar store?! Not just any dollar store but the Dollar Tree, where everything is $1.00. The Dollar General is like Family Dollar, most things are more than just $1 and it's a little deceiving. I love to hit the dollar store for household cleaning products, especially bleach. A gallon of bleach at ALDI is $1.29. Great Value Bleach at Walmart is about the same price or a little more. But at the dollar store, it's only $1! I get scrubbing sponges there, 6 for $1! Similar Scotch-brite sponges at Walmart are way more expensive something like $1 or more for 1 or 2 sponges! Anti-bacterial soap, oven cleaner, greeting cards (2 for $1), seeds packets (4 for $1), batteries and easy scrub (soft scrub shower cleaner knock-off) are only $1! I love that easy scrub! There's a new store located at Sugarloaf Pkwy and Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road (in the Walmart Shopping center) and I'm so excited that it's so much closer and easier to get to from my house. The other day I bought the girls some fun outdoor toys: a bucket with shovel and sidewalk chalk both for just $1! Yay Dollar Tree!


No comments: