September 23, 2010

A Book Signing!

About 18 months ago, I was approached by a woman from SBTS as a female alumni to submit a devotional on an excerpt from the Psalms. I did so and it has been published and all of the authors have been invited to return to Southern's campus for a book signing Thursday, October 14th, during Heritage Week. Jeramy, the girls and I will be heading up to Louisville and take advantage of this unique opportunity! The book is titled: Women at Southern: A Walk Through Psalms (ISBN 9780984065707). The book cost is $25 and the proceeds go to an endowment fund that generates scholarships for women. Let me know if you would like to purchase a copy to have signed. If you want to buy a copy, let me know (and send me the $$).

Read the copy of what I submitted HERE.


No comments: