September 26, 2010

Parent & Student Studio Review

"We love Mrs. Anderson and the Anderson Music Studio. She is professional and knowledgeable; at the same time is also incredibly patient and encouraging. I love to watch her interact with my daughter.

We are pleased with our daughter’s progress, and can’t wait to see what the future holds for her as she works with Mrs. Anderson."

Sherri, parent

-----------------


"I am so glad to be a student of Mrs. Anderson. She is a talented musician and a wonderful teacher.

Mrs. Anderson is understanding and intelligent and gives kind compliments and always gives me praise when I play a song correctly.

She is honest about areas where I need to improve, but very friendly about it.

Mrs. Anderson is very good at explaining new concepts and is excellent on telling me what to practice and how to practice.

She makes learning an instrument fun. I am happy with my progress and am looking forward to being taught by Meggan Anderson now and in the future."

Leah, age 15, violin student




No comments: