September 6, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


So much has happened since my last Multitude Monday post, I feel like I've got a lot to catch up on.

I'm thankful
511. For another healthy baby girl.
512. That I didn't have to have a C-section.
513. That the epidural was successful and that I could still have some labor sensation without the pain.
514. That the epidural eventually wore off.
515. That my water broke on its own - without medical intervention.
516. That my mothers were able to watch the children during my false alarm and real labor experiences and they didn't have to go to the LDR with us.
517. That there were no long-term complications from my labor - not for me nor Shiphrah.
518. That we were finally able to get out of the hospital.
519. Great tasting hospital meals that I didn't have to prepare or clean up after.
520. Shiphrah's jaundice subsided.
521. That breastfeeding sessions are generally going better.
522. That the swelling is gone and I can see and use my feet again like normal.
523. That I can bend down.
524. That I can walk normal.
525. That I'm not pregnant right now.
526. For all the help my mothers provided while in the hospital and recovering at home.
527. For all the wonderful meals our church family has provided these past three weeks.
528. My husband's job that provides sick time (which he used to stay home with me).
529. Encouragement to continue breastfeeding.
530. For any time that Shiphrah doesn't scream.
531. For any bit of sanity that is left to my wits at the end of the day.
532. That the girls were very, very well behaved during Jeramy's ordination.
533. To be a part of a like-minded church.
534. For any and every moment God gives grace to be a patient parent.
535. Mrs. Nancy's lemon pound cake.

What are you thankful for?


No comments: