November 26, 2009

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Give thanks to the God of gods,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Psalm 136:1-3

holy experience

On this Thanksgiving Day I would like to continue with an overview of blessings from this year. There is much for me to be thankful for. My Heart Is Filled with Thankfulness (an upbeat version) and click here for the Getty version.

I am thankful for the following:
101. A safe a healthy pregnancy with Lily.
102. For insurance purposes, Lily was born after January 1st.
103. A quick and safe delivery with Lily.
104. The joy that immediately, unexpectedly flooded my heart when Lily was born.
105. A better job for Jeramy where he has a regular, weekly schedule.
106. God's grace to breastfeed for nine months.
107. The wonderful blessing of a first home.
108. The wonderful blessing of a Christ-centered church.
109. The weight loss benefits that accompanied disciplined eating and exercise.
110. That my Mom could move down to GA, closer to me, her only child.
111. Celebrating another year of marriage.
112. Pain-free running.
113. The early morning sunshine that turns the trees a beautiful gold color.
114. The ability to child-proof our new home that I could parent with less stress and anxiety.
115. For all the sanctification received this year, making me more and more into the image of Christ.
116. The walks with girlfriends in the park.
117. Lily's health: that her bronchiolitis has not returned.
118. Moriah's health. She has been minimally sick this year.
119. My personal health.
120. A safer and more secure neighborhood in which to live, run and raise our children.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments: