November 24, 2009

Update: Excitement's in the Air!

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!

First, my in-laws are coming tomorrow and will see the house for the first time, live, in-person. They live out in the country and they have a great appreciation for the outdoors (of course). Our cute little rustic home with our tree-filled lot fits as an oasis from city life for my country-raised husband, but is so close to please this city girl. I'm really anticipating that they will fall in love with our new place.

Second, Thanksgiving Day will have all kinds of wonderfully yummy foods: Roast Turkey, homemade dressing and gravy, squash casserole, sweet potatoes, homemade mac and cheese, yeast rolls, mixed greens, ham, creamed corn, blueberry cake, sweet potato pie, and triple chocolate cake! Mmmm Yummy!!

Third, Moriah will be 2 years old! Yay! I can't believe it! It seems like I was just pregnant with her. Didn't I just get sick, yesterday?! Wasn't I on my way to the delivery room with her the other day?! Now she's walking and talking and she's got a mouth full of teeth and she's repeating short complete sentences!

Fourth, I'm hosting the women of my small group and their families the Monday night following! Pot luck Party!

Fifth, the Girls' Joint Birthday Party! I'm so very excited about that! Much of Jeramy's family is planning on coming and we invited half of our Church family! :-D In all we invited about 80 people! Casa fiesta!!!

Woo hoo! Par-tay!!!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Have a blessed, happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa Q