November 10, 2009

Lily Is Ten Months


I haven't forgotten to update you all on Lily turning 10 months. I haven't taken as many pictures because of our move. :-)

Lily turned 10 months last week! She has really come a long way with self-feeding and pulling up to stand on anything. Her favorite things to pull up on are my legs. :-) If I stand still for too long, there she is! She has also begun to walk while holding on to our hands. She is doing really well.

Her appetite is still very strong and she eats very consistently. Jeramy and I used to fight her to take the last couple of ounces in her bottle, but she has now increased her volume a little. :-)

Lily has transitioned to sleeping with Moriah in the same room and she is doing great with that also. Last night (this is rare) she slept 8 consecutive hours! It was awesome! I know that Moriah was appreciative.

Lily loves to be with people. She really adores her sister. It is very easy now to get her to laugh. And she still maintains a sweet disposition over all. Since our move she has been introduced to leaves and seems to like the taste! :-)

I'll find the time to post some updated photos soon.


No comments: