July 27, 2009

Statesboro

Tomorrow, Lord willing, Jeramy, the girls and I will be making the 3.5 hour drive down to Statesboro to visit the Andersons. I've been really excited about it and eagerly anticipating getting away (really just a change in scenery and activities). Two weeks ago we wanted to go and put up creamed corn, but there was no corn ready. Last week we would have gone, but looking at houses was a higher priority. :-) So, we are going tomorrow before the Northchase ESL Ministry resumes when we will be completely unable to go until November. I'm looking forward to visiting my in-laws, for them to see how much Moriah has grown and to meet Lily. It's been almost a year since we've left the 'boro for the metro Atlanta area. There's a few things I'm not looking forward to on our visit: the gnats, the fire ants, and the heat index! But it'll be great anyway. I'll post some pictures when we return. Here's a funny video song by Tim Hawkins about fire ants, enjoy.


Disclaimer: I do not promote the sacrifice of beautiful creatures for entertainment purposes. However, Jeramy and I intentionally kill every roach, mosquito and scary bug I find in our house. I have mercy on what I will have mercy. :-)

No comments: