May 20, 2010

Funny Friday: 20 Broken Record Questions

I have found myself asking these same questions day after day. As I was writing them down, some of them look really funny, as if I were somewhat mentally incompetent. How many of you parents find yourselves repeating some of these same things?

1. What did I just say?
2. What did I tell you to do?
3. Do you want a spanking?
4. Why won't you just obey?
5. Do you understand me?
6. Where are you?
7. What are you doing?
8. What's in your mouth?
9. Do you need to go potty?
10. Did you pee pee in the potty?
11. Are you finished?
12. Are you hungry?
13. Are you sleepy?
14. What do you want?
15. What did you say?
16. What do you say?
17. What's the matter?
18. Will you pick that up for Momma please?
19. Do you want to help?
20. How many times do I have to tell you ___?


1 comment:

The Roses said...

I'm laughing!