July 5, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

I'm thankful for
451. Water bottles.
452. No increase in weight gain the past two weeks.
453. Our brown recliner without which I would get little to no sleep.
454. A new upright freezer.
455. Freedom for open, honest conversation among friends and sisters in Christ.
456. South Georgia watermelons!
457. South Georgia Silver Queen corn!
458. The hope that I will finish the hearth cover/seat this week.
459. Sewing my first zipper successfully!
460. Permission to shop for new clothes. :-)
461. That I've never been beaten or whipped even mildly (not even threatened physically) for my faith in Christ.
462. That there are pastors with backbones who boldly, faithfully stand against lawless injustice.
463. That I won't be pregnant forever.
464. The Spirit of Truth who causes me to recall passages of Scripture throughout the day.
465. Every promise of God's Word on which I can stand.

What are you thankful for today? (Really, I love to read what you write.)





No comments: