July 12, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

I will bow down toward Thy holy temple, and give thanks to Thy name for Thy lovingkindness and Thy truth; for Thou hast magnified Thy word according to all Thy name.
Psalm 138:2

I'm thankful for
466. The things I can know for certain by reading God's Word.
467. The conviction of the Holy Spirit.
468. The desire to repent, which is evidence of the grace of God unto salvation.
469. Witnessing the public baptism of Nepali refugees.
470. The days and weeks that pass by - bringing me closer to labor and birth.
471. Books rich with Nouthetic Counseling (like those of Martha Peace and lots of others).
472. Hot, relaxing showers.
473. The dense foam mat at the gym, so I don't have to exercise on the concrete floor.
474. God's promise in 1 Thessalonians 5:24
475. God's promise in 2 Thessalonians 3:3

What are you thankful for?


No comments: