April 15, 2009

Answered Prayer: Lily's Well

I just came back from the pediatrician's office for a follow-up visit after the ER.  After listening to her lungs, checking her ears, color, breathing, smiles and kicks, the Dr. gave Lily a clean bill of health.  I will continue her breathing medicine until Saturday, but everything with her checks out okay.  Last night she slept 7 hours.  Praise the Lord!!!

Moriah still has nasal congestion with a nasty cough and some occasional fits of coughing.  But she does not have a fever and her color, appetite, disposition remain normal.  She'll be given a little Delsym and should fully recover soon.

Jeramy is still cold-free!  Praise God!!  Although he is fighting a migraine; it's not contagious but can be terrible.

My throat is no longer sore, but sinus congestion with cough and sneezing remain.  I have no fever and I think my disposition is normal, though I still, on occasion, nag my husband.  I'm allowed to take a few medications moderately while breast feeding.  I should be better in a day or two.

Thanks for praying.

No comments: