April 25, 2009

Two Things, Real Quick

First: Today I went shopping and had to buy more disposable diapers for Lily.  After Jeramy's reaction to the cost, I've felt prompted to really look into cloth diapering and now, I'm convinced about the benefits.  I'm really excited to begin this new method of infant sanitation!  Maybe that's unusual.  I suppose the way I see it, this is another facet of our lives that can honor Christ as far as the stewardship we've been given is concerned.  Cloth diapering will be more cost effective in the long-run, i.e. financial stewardship, and it will help reduce the waste that is piling up in landfills and such, i.e. ecologically frugal.  Also I read somewhere that having cloth diapers helps in potty training because when they mess their pants, it's in cloth, like underwear.  Whoo hoo, cloth diapering!

Second: Let this video really hit home to you, in regards to my anti-abortion post yesterday.  If it were your very own life, would you not be as passionate about it?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cloth diapering really is so much more economical! I'm more than happy to help with any questions you might have :-) Another great resource is www.diaperpin.com. They have lots of articles, reviews, and a forum where you can learn a TON by asking other moms.

Thank you for sharing those videos. They are very moving.