April 22, 2009

Sweet Sisters

How does Moriah get along with Lily?


At first, Moriah was hesitant and a little fearful, I think, to touch Lily or get near her.  But now she likes her very much.  She shows her affection and kisses her.  She tries to hug or hold her sometimes.  Often she'll point at her or her things and say, "baby!"  She goes with me to check on her while sleeping.  They take baths together.


How does Lily like her big sister?


Lily has become more and more interested in Moriah.  She likes to watch her play and eat and read.  She follows her as she runs and walks across the room.  She smiles at her and talks to her.  I think there's a little admiration going on.

1 comment:

julie said...

They give me a hankerin' to have a little girl next! I love their pretty eyes--I do see that mischevious twinkle in Moriah's eye. :)