April 13, 2009

Update: A Little Improvement

Lily does not cough as often as she did, however when she does it's still pretty scary.  The cough is the only real indicator of her condition.  Her ears are healed and she'll finish out the antibiotic as prescribed.  She is still just as sweet and active.  I could just put her on a stick and lick her off!  :-)  Her appetite is normal and she maintains a normal body temperature.  The ER discharge papers indicated that the bronchiolitis virus could last up to a month!  I continue to pray for God's grace and healing.  

Moriah is coughing pretty scarily also and her nose runs off her face.  She no longer has a fever and has maintained a normal body temp for about two days.  She is just as active and her appetite is normal.  She is sleeping well, besides the nighttime coughing.

So far as I can tell, Jeramy does not have any hint of sickness.  Praise the Lord!  

As for myself, I have had a sore throat since Saturday and today I've started coughing and sneezing.  All else - sleeping, eating, etc. - is normal.  Sunday I was blessed with about 3 and 1/2 hours of afternoon nap time!  Praise God!! :-)  I understand that Lily's (and possibly Moriah's) condition will last a while and I'm in it for the long haul.

We really appreciate your prayers.  Thank you.

No comments: