September 14, 2009

Lily Update

Last night Lily kept Jeramy and I awake between 2 and 3:30 a.m. She has a new tooth! It was very easy to see a new white tooth coming down from her top gum over the past several days, but it had not yet pierced through to the surface, until last night! Yay!

Also, this morning I gave her some of my eggs and a few times she even began to feed herself, picking up a little piece and getting it to her mouth! It was great! Moriah and I clapped and shouted, "Yay!" After the second celebration, I think she realized we were celebrating her accomplishment because she smiled at us. :-)


1 comment:

The M Family said...

yay for teeth! it is always so relieving when they finally break through!

what an encouraging blog meggan!

i look forward to keeping up with your family! now i'm off to look for more pics of your girls on here! :)