September 16, 2009

My Music Studio


My musical background and ability is not foreign to many who have crossed my path. Just as the Proverbs 31 woman was industrious in the context of her own home, teaching music lends itself well to fulfilling this Biblical model (though I am approaching it from afar . . . really far).

All that to say, music lessons are now available should anyone desire to receive musical instruction from yours truly. I have been teaching violin since 2001. My formal musical training included courses in string and violin pedagogy. Although I have not taken any formal teaching courses for piano, I am able to impart a beginning knowledge to those who are interested and for that reason I do not charge as much for giving piano instruction.

If anyone wants more information, simply click on Studio Handbook in the Contents column in the left sidebar for a complete resource guide. If anyone is interested, you may simply comment and I'll get in touch with you, or you may contact me directly if you have that info already.

I think I'll call it The Anderson Music Studio, at least if I can't think of any name better.


No comments: