October 3, 2009

Lots of Exciting Things

Yesterday another tooth has popped out of Lily's gums on the top! I'm very excited about that. Now she'll have two on the top and two on the bottom. She only awoke in pain one night but other than that she has been sleeping a consistent 7 to 8 hours this past week! Yay, Lily! The better she sleeps, the better her parents sleep. :-)

Two girlfriends from my church family and I are going to see Tim Hawkins next Sunday night! This is so exciting! My Mom is going to take the girls for their first sleep over at Grandma Wanda's house! I'm looking forward to the comedy, the fellowship time and a night of no-worries! :-) Again, if any other ladies would like to go just click here for the flyer; tickets are only $15 and benefit a local children's hospital.

We're moving this month! We will close on our house October 27th and move in the 28th, Lord willing! I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! :-) My Mother-in-Law will be coming up to help pack, clean and move in. I always enjoy her coming up.

And the seasons are changing. It is so beautiful to watch the leaves turn colors and the days are so nice - blue, blue skies, sunshine, autumn leaves - it's like a Kinkade painting.

I'm also looking forward to the girl's joint birthday party in December! Because . . . it will be in our new home!!!

All kinds of wonderful things happening in the next couple of weeks and months!
Yay for October!



No comments: